Search

Search My Garden Blog with Google Custom Search

8.3.06

Three New Additions


I happened to be by a large nursery in the suburbs of Chicago. I was there a little early so I decided to wait for them to open. I was a little over whelmed with the plant selection especially when I noticed just how many C&S they had.

Unfortunately that early in the morning they couldn't make change so I came home with only three smaller plants. I got one good sized hanging planter of Ceropegia Woodii, one smaller pot of Lithops and an unknown. Here is a pic of the Lithops and the plant I need IDed. I had been looking for Lithops for the longerst time and now that I know where I can find them I will have to go back. Especially because the price was pretty reasonable. Both of the plants in this picture were $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

Feel free to leave a comment. You can always use the search box for my blog or the search "Google For Gardeners" if you're looking for gardening information. If you're looking for seed saving information check out "Seed Snatcher"search engine.

Do not have a blog yourself? Comment using the "anonymous" feature. If you have a Twitter or FB account feel free to use the "Name URL" feature so other people can find you.


Thanks for visiting.